"Tudo contribui para o bem daqueles que amam a Deus" Romanos 8:28

quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

Franco Morone - My Acoustic Blues Guitar Download


With My Acoustic Blues Guitar, Franco Morone succeeds in unifying an interesting music book and a manual for playing fingerstyle blues .He presents a method that starts with easy elementary exercises , then the more sophisticated ones in which elaboration is on tyical fingerstyle blues phrases . These are then used in 10 full scale blues pieces and 6 studies .The compositions are like a challenge for more the advanced players. CD included!


3 comentários:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted
    at this web site is truly fastidious.
    My blog : sky sports football transfer news

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
    website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
    My website > perfumes baratos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you for another great post. Where else may
    just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect means
    of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am
    on the look for such info.

    My webpage :: how much should i weigh

    ResponderExcluir